Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi :)


Was ist poppington yo?! I'm Pia and I don't sleep, cos I'm a G. THEREFORE, I've given birth to this BLOG. Every other blog I've seen has been pretty farging boring so I'ma try and make this one a littttttle more interesting and hopefully you will read it ;) It's pretty much going to be something to keep me occupied as I stay awake being awesome while everyone else sleeps like a bunch of humans.

Mkay so I should probs if not defs tell you my story. I'm 21 and ALMOST fresh out of the journalism degree box. I endeavour to use this website as a platform to showcase my love-you-long-time relationship and commitment to the hippest of all music genres- hip hop. I promise to use my journalism skills for good and not evil, and produce weekly articles that are so fresh you won't need to shower for 3 days!

I will provide all you OGs and wannabes with everything you need to know about hip hop in Brisbane, with event announcements, feature articles, reviews, interviews, and new music, and just my general weird ass thoughts, funny videos and random sheeet. And in case you were sitting there questioning my integrity as a hip hop writer, (I'm literally being one of the whitest kids on the block; missed out on the Italian olive skin gene!), let me just say I am a bad ass suburban middle class G- my first celebrity crush was Vince from Naughty by Nature when I was 7!

I'M MORE RANDOM THAN A MONKEY BEING SOLD ON EBAY and there's heaps more to me, but I'll leave a little mystery ;)

*Enjoy yourselves bitches.*

No comments:

Post a Comment